Visiting a nature reserve requires responsible behavior from visitors who are requested to show respect for the following guidelines:
- Hire a local guide.
- Respect the instructions of your guide.
- Stay on officially designated trails to prevent erosion and destruction of biodiversity habitats.
- Note that walking off the officially designated trails can be dangerous.
- Respect the natural environment by avoiding pollution and introduction of harmful substances.
- Keep relatively quiet as loud noise and chaos disturb the wildlife.
The following are NOT allowed inside the reserve
- Smoking and campfires
- Domestic animals
- Collection of any flora or fauna
- Tree or shrub cutting